Digital Marketing Intern
We are looking for a driven, creative individual to help us with our social media efforts and content marketing, including, but not limited to: planning, copywriting, community engagement, and email marketing.
You are a graduate, and are passionate about all things fashion and sustainability. You are social media savvy and want to build broad marketing experience, you love working in fast paced environments and are happy to wear many hats. You are obsessed with branding and understand very well our values, own our tone of voice and know how to translate our brand into digital activity.
About the role
- Running our social media accounts
- Coming up with new creative concepts and campaigns
- Managing and testing Facebook and IG’s paid campaigns
- Be involved in blogger and brand ambassadors/ influencers relationships
- Creating and sending inspiring newsletters to our community
- Analysing marketing effectiveness and carrying out A/B testing
- Working directing with the founders
Requirements for this position
- Good understanding of all social media platforms
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Intellectually curious and willingness to take on new challenges
- Previous experience or strong passion for marketing and social media are a must
Cucumber is a London based fashion brand that creates everyday luxury clothing made from fabrics that perform and are long-lasting and sustainable.
Get in touchIf you think this is you, please get in touch with us at email@example.com with email address with your CV and if possible examples of previous work.